Northern Arizona is one of the best places to live in the US. With magnificent landscapes, great healthcare services, and fun activities for the whole family, this is the perfect place to build a custom home that will last for generations.
Building the home of your dreams doesn’t have to be difficult. While there are many details to take care of, with the right partners and the right plan, opening the doors to your custom home for the first time can come faster and easier than you thought.
Buying a home in the mountains is a great decision. The mountain lifestyle is an exclusive experience that connects you with nature and your loved ones. And from all the places in the US where you can have this amazing kind of life, Northern Arizona has the unique combination of the beauty of the Coconino National Forest and the convenience of the city life.
Driving north on I-17 from Phoenix to Flagstaff, you will follow the Exit 317 sign. As you drive further in, the rhythm of the highway becomes the sound of playful chirping and the murmur of the wind. You notice the trees. Thousands of tall towers with their endless greens and browns and yellows, like an audience welcoming you to a place to call home.
In 1898, President William McKinley established the San Francisco Mountain Forest Reserve. A 1,821-million acre area, northeast of Phoenix, surrounding Sedona and Flagstaff. This enormous land is home to multiple landscapes like flatlands, mesas, the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, endless ponderosa pine forests, and ancient volcanic peaks.
- Lots Available
- 405 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 1
- 325 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 2
- 319 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 3
- 295 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 5
- 231 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 8
- 141 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 10
- 57 E Foxboro Road – Homesite 12
- 9 W Foxboro Road – Homesite 14
- 17595 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 15
- 17563 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 16
- 17566 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 18
- 17592 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 19
- 195 W Foxboro Rd – Homesite 20
- 243 W Foxboro Rd – Homesite 21
- 454 W Clay Park Way – Homesite 24
- 416 W Clay Park Way – Homesite 25
- 297 W Ava J Circle – Homesite 27
- 331 W Ava J Circle – Homesite 28
- 318 W Ava J Circle – Homesite 30
- 243 W Dawn Circle – Homesite 32
- 264 W Dawn Circle – Homesite 34
- 252 W Dawn Circle – Homesite 35
- 80 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 41
- 122 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 42
- 17976 S Dixie Lane – Homesite 44
- 18010 S Dixie Lane – Homesite 45
- 18005 S Dixie Lane – Homesite 48
- 318 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 50
- 366 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 51
- 404 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 52