Sedona Custom Homes
For most people, Arizona brings up either visions of expansive deserts or the Grand Canyon. Travel just a little south of the Canyon and you’ll find another national treasure that has remained an Arizona hidden gem; the stunning red rocks of Sedona.
An easy drive from Foxboro Ranch Estates, Sedona is a must-see and frequent trip of residents. The city itself possesses a unique ambiance with artists galleries, unique shops, and celebrated restaurants. Sedona’s greatest assets, however, are the stunning surrounding mountains that possess some of the greatest hiking and mountain biking trails in America.
Popular Mountain Trails of Sedona:
- Cathedral Rock: One of the most photographed and most stunning sites of Sedona, this red mountain offers unparalleled views. Climb up it’s expansive trials or simply admire it’s red spires from the base where the calm waters of Oak Creek flow through.
- Oak Creek Canyon: Just upstream from Sedona, this dramatic rock formation full of cliff walls and forests is certainly worth the drive.
- V-Bar-V Heritage Site: Located in the Verde Valley, this site is one of the best-preserved and largest petroglyph sites. Dating back to A.D 1150-1400, this site is best experienced through a guided archaeology tour.
- Slide Rock State Park: Once a large apple farm owned by Frank L. Pendley this site is both historic and stunning. In the summer, visitors can be seen playing in the water of its gentle rapids.
- Red Rock State Park: Encompassing over 286 acres, the park holds a section of Oak Creek, several hills and the historic Smoke Trail Ranch. Take a day an enjoy its easy hiking trails and interesting views.
- Palatki Ruins: This well-preserved ruin remains in one of the largest Sinagua villages in the area. Inhabited around 800 years ago, this site is a must-see for the history buff and adventurist. Take one of the two trails in the site and you will stumble upon the Sinagua cliff dwellings, take the other you will find the rock art alcoves.
Why not live in a custom home?
It’s hard not to fall in love with the mountains of Sedona. That’s why many of our residents choose to move to Foxboro Ranch Estates; to wake up to the stunning views every morning. Enjoy homesites surrounded by the Ponderosa pines, beautiful lakes and peaceful meadows.
If mountain trails and exploration are your passion, you won’t have to go far to find some of the best mountain trails at Foxboro Ranch Estates. All you have to do is step outside. Hiking trails encompass the community and natural beauty is always close at hand.
Don’t wait to start your adventure. If you are interested in spending your life in a custom-built luxury home outlooking stunning scenery, take a look at our limited 57 lots. Nuzzled in the tall pines, our luxury mountain homes offer the perfect mix of serenity, adventure and modern conveniences. Each lot boasts 1.5 to 5.19 acres to create your own dream ranch-style home. Contact us today and learn how you can make the beautiful mountains of northern Arizona your view everyday.