The time is now. If you wait until “the right time” to follow your dreams and invest in yourself, it will never come. You have worked long and hard on your career and it is time to upgrade to having all the room you need to live the life you deserve. At Foxboro Ranch Estates, we have enough choices for you to find the perfect lot and the dream home you always wanted. Investing now in the lot you love will guarantee you have the perfect space for your new home.
If your dreams are as big as the night sky over Arizona, then you can very likely imagine yourself in a new home at Foxboro Ranch Estates. The name says a lot. The lot sizes are generous, as is the location. Imagine rural living in a setting that resembles wild ranchland from the pioneers – yet, with the modern conveniences of your new home! Build that fantastic home you have always wanted but never found the right setting, until now. There are still some choice lots available so don’t delay.
The Grand Canyon is one of Mother Nature’s incredible gifts to humanity, and one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Carved to a depth of more than a mile by the Colorado River over the course of millennia, the canyon is a truly awe-inspiring sight.
Few other places on our planet are as magnificent as the Grand Canyon. Standing near the canyon, it’s impossible not to feel dwarfed by its immense size and scale. Winding its way through 277 miles of the naturally beautiful Arizona desert, the Grand Canyon tells the story of nearly 2 billion years of Earth’s fascinating geological history.
The area surrounding the canyon is the ancestral home of several Native American cultures, including the Pueblo, Cohonina and Sinagua tribes. The Pueblo people considered the site a sacred place, and traditionally made pilgrimages there. Even today, several churches of diverse faiths offer religious services at Grand Canyon National Park.
If you are looking to invest at Foxboro Ranch Estates it will be important to know what attractions and points of interest are close to your new home. With such close proximity to Flagstaff, Arizona, you still have the experience of rural living not far from a growing city. This means there are a lot of things to see and do in and around the area.
Foxboro Ranch Estates is proud to offer the latest in comfortable, quality living in gorgeous surroundings you’ll love just as much as your new home. With walking trails, an outstanding log clubhouse, stocked fishing lakes, walking paths, and the natural beauty of Arizona’s stunning landscape, you’ll enjoy feeling surrounded by peace and solitude while still being minutes from the latest in shopping and entertainment.
Starting at 3,000 square feet, our large mountain homes combine modern luxury with unequaled exclusivity in a gated community where everything is built with you in mind.
Anyone who lives in the city knows just how stressful and tiring it can be to simply complete your daily to-do list. That’s why country getaways are the perfect opportunity to reinvigorate your spirit and quiet your mind, allowing you to reconnect with nature and still the busy humdrum of city life. Making a permanent move out of the city can allow you to enjoy the benefits of country life indefinitely.
Northern Arizona is one of the best places to live in the US. With magnificent landscapes, great healthcare services, and fun activities for the whole family, this is the perfect place to build a custom home that will last for generations.
Building the home of your dreams doesn’t have to be difficult. While there are many details to take care of, with the right partners and the right plan, opening the doors to your custom home for the first time can come faster and easier than you thought.
Buying a home in the mountains is a great decision. The mountain lifestyle is an exclusive experience that connects you with nature and your loved ones. And from all the places in the US where you can have this amazing kind of life, Northern Arizona has the unique combination of the beauty of the Coconino National Forest and the convenience of the city life.
- 405 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 1
- 325 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 2
- 319 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 3
- 295 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 5
- 231 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 8
- 141 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 10
- 57 E Foxboro Road – Homesite 12
- 9 W Foxboro Road – Homesite 14
- 17595 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 15
- 17563 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 16
- 17560 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 17
- 17566 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 18
- 17592 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 19
- 195 W Foxboro Rd – Homesite 20
- 243 W Foxboro Rd – Homesite 21
- 454 W Clay Park Way – Homesite 24
- 416 W Clay Park Way – Homesite 25
- 297 W Ava J Circle – Homesite 27
- 331 W Ava J Circle – Homesite 28
- 333 W Ava J Circle – Homesite 29
- 318 W Ava J Circle – Homesite 30
- 243 W Dawn Circle – Homesite 32
- 269 W Dawn Circle – Homesite 33
- 264 W Dawn Circle – Homesite 34
- 252 W Dawn Circle – Homesite 35
- 236 W Dawn Circle – Homesite 36
- 2 W Clay Park Way – Homesite 39
- 80 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 41
- 122 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 42
- 17976 S Dixie Lane – Homesite 44
- 18010 S Dixie Lane – Homesite 45
- 18011 S Dixie Lane – Homesite 47
- 18005 S Dixie Lane – Homesite 48
- 318 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 50
- 366 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 51
- 404 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 52
- 395 E. Clay Park Way – Homesite 53
- 349 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 54
- 303 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 55
- 269 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 56
- Top 5 Reasons to Buy a Luxury Lakefront Home
- Why Should I Want To Live in a Community Like Foxboro?
- What Is the Weather Like Where Foxboro Is Located?
- How Far Is the Grand Canyon from Foxboro Ranch Estates?
- What Attractions And Points of Interest Are Close to Foxboro Ranch Estates?
- An Elegant Design With a Ranch Feel