On October 24, 2001, Flagstaff, Arizona became known as the world’s first Dark Sky City. This title is given to cities that implement steps in preserving the beautiful qualities of the night sky through encouraging low-light pollution and being conducive to stargazing and observation initiatives during the night.Read More
For many homeowners, the idea of building a luxury home feels like a pipe dream. The costs can be worrisome, and without the right information, making the decision to move forward with building the home of your dreams can be a difficult decision to make. At Foxboro Ranch Estates, we’re here for you and can help you build your home one brick at a time.Read More
Building a custom home is exciting, but how can you be sure you’re choosing the right materials? When it comes to luxury construction, homeowners should consider a number of factors to ensure their dream homes stand strong, and Foxboro Ranch Estates has just what you need to make these decisions quick and easy!
The time is now. If you wait until “the right time” to follow your dreams and invest in yourself, it will never come. You have worked long and hard on your career and it is time to upgrade to having all the room you need to live the life you deserve. At Foxboro Ranch Estates, we have enough choices for you to find the perfect lot and the dream home you always wanted. Investing now in the lot you love will guarantee you have the perfect space for your new home.
If your dreams are as big as the night sky over Arizona, then you can very likely imagine yourself in a new home at Foxboro Ranch Estates. The name says a lot. The lot sizes are generous, as is the location. Imagine rural living in a setting that resembles wild ranchland from the pioneers – yet, with the modern conveniences of your new home! Build that fantastic home you have always wanted but never found the right setting, until now. There are still some choice lots available so don’t delay.
The Grand Canyon is one of Mother Nature’s incredible gifts to humanity, and one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Carved to a depth of more than a mile by the Colorado River over the course of millennia, the canyon is a truly awe-inspiring sight.
Few other places on our planet are as magnificent as the Grand Canyon. Standing near the canyon, it’s impossible not to feel dwarfed by its immense size and scale. Winding its way through 277 miles of the naturally beautiful Arizona desert, the Grand Canyon tells the story of nearly 2 billion years of Earth’s fascinating geological history.
The area surrounding the canyon is the ancestral home of several Native American cultures, including the Pueblo, Cohonina and Sinagua tribes. The Pueblo people considered the site a sacred place, and traditionally made pilgrimages there. Even today, several churches of diverse faiths offer religious services at Grand Canyon National Park.
If you are looking to invest at Foxboro Ranch Estates it will be important to know what attractions and points of interest are close to your new home. With such close proximity to Flagstaff, Arizona, you still have the experience of rural living not far from a growing city. This means there are a lot of things to see and do in and around the area.
- 405 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 1
- 325 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 2
- 319 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 3
- 295 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 5
- 231 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 8
- 141 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 10
- 57 E Foxboro Road – Homesite 12
- 9 W Foxboro Road – Homesite 14
- 17595 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 15
- 17563 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 16
- 17560 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 17
- 17566 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 18
- 17592 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 19
- 195 W Foxboro Rd – Homesite 20
- 243 W Foxboro Rd – Homesite 21
- 454 W Clay Park Way – Homesite 24
- 416 W Clay Park Way – Homesite 25
- 297 W Ava J Circle – Homesite 27
- 331 W Ava J Circle – Homesite 28
- 333 W Ava J Circle – Homesite 29
- 318 W Ava J Circle – Homesite 30
- 243 W Dawn Circle – Homesite 32
- 269 W Dawn Circle – Homesite 33
- 264 W Dawn Circle – Homesite 34
- 252 W Dawn Circle – Homesite 35
- 236 W Dawn Circle – Homesite 36
- 80 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 41
- 122 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 42
- 17976 S Dixie Lane – Homesite 44
- 18010 S Dixie Lane – Homesite 45
- 18011 S Dixie Lane – Homesite 47
- 18005 S Dixie Lane – Homesite 48
- 318 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 50
- 366 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 51
- 404 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 52
- 395 E. Clay Park Way – Homesite 53
- 349 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 54
- 303 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 55
- 269 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 56
- Why You Should Buy A Home In The First Dark Sky City
- The 5 Ways That Foxboro Ranch Estates Can Help You Budget For Your Luxury Home in Flagstaff
- How Much Does It Cost to Build a Luxury Home With Foxboro Ranch Estates in Sedona?
- Why Homeowners Should Invest in a Flagstaff Vacation Home with Foxboro Ranch Estates
- Building a Luxury Home: What to Know and How to Pick Materials
- Top 5 Reasons to Buy a Luxury Lakefront Home