Lot 50, Foxboro Ranch Estates: Located within the 264 acre private gated community of Foxboro Ranch Estates, Lot 50 is a gently sloped lot with excellent tree coverage. Underground utilities are to the lot line, including DSL access. An open meadow preserve of 115 acres centers the subdivision and offers two stocked lakes of approx. 6 acres, a picnic and BBQ ramada and a large Red Cedar Log Clubhouse for homeowners and their guest. This community consist of 57 luxury mountain homesites.
Lot 51, Foxboro Ranch Estates, is one of 57 homesites in this private gated community. Homeowners can enjoy the use of the Log Community Clubhouse located nearby. Two stocked lakes covering approximately 6 acres, picnic and BBQ Ramada and community trails are some of the amenities homeowners enjoy in Foxboro. Underground utilities to lot line include DSL. Foxboro has its own Domestic water Improvement District.
Lot 52 Foxboro Ranch Estates: A private gated community, Foxboro Ranch Estates offers 57 custom homesites within a 264 acre subdivision. An open meadow preserve of 115 acres, centers the subdivision and offers two stocked lakes of approx. 6 acres, a picnic and BBQ ramada with a large Red Cedar Log Clubhouse. Community paths and access to forest service are additional features of this elegant style of living in the meadows and pines of Northern Arizona. All utilities offered are underground with the addition of DSL access. Lot 52, a 2.21 acre homesite, is at the end of a cul-de-sac, is gently sloped and has good tree distribution.
Lot 53, Foxboro Ranch Estates: Over two acres and backed to National Forest this homesite allows for great privacy. Considered one of the best homesites in Foxboro this cul-de-sac lot is in an open meadow near the front of the property. Foxboro Ranch Estates is a 264 acre private gated community with a centrally located 115 acre meadow preserve. A large Red Cedar Log Clubhouse, 2 stocked lakes (covering approximately 6 acres), community paths and all underground utilities to lot line are some of the features that homeowners will enjoy. Come in and visit Foxboro Ranch Estates to experience nature and Northern Arizona mountain living at its finest.
Lot 54, Foxboro Ranch Estates: Foxboro Ranch Estates is a 264 acre community with 115 acres remaining as open meadow preserve with two lakes (approx. 6 acres) and community clubhouse facility. Utilities are underground and included DSL access. Lot 54 is one of the few lots in this community that is comprised almost entirely of meadow land. Only about 5% of this homesite has tall pine. This level homesite backs to open meadow and lake with tall pine across the street to the front.
Lot 55, Foxboro Ranch Estates. Level meadow lot located within the 264 acre gated community of Foxboro Ranch Estates, Lot 55 is an ideal location for your custom home. Homeowners and their guest can enjoy the community amenities of a Red Cedar Log Clubhouse, community paths, stocked lakes, and picnic ramadas. Utilities are underground to lot line and offer DSL access.
Lot 56 Foxboro Ranch Estates. One of the few full meadow lots of Foxboro, Lot 56 backs to open meadow and lake and is across the street from tall pines. Located within this 264 acre private gated community, this level homesite is one of 57 homesites offering an ideal location for your luxury mountain home. A large Red Cedar Log Community Clubhouse is available for homeowners and their guest. The two lakes cover approx. 5 to 6 acres and are stocked with fish, community pathways and dedicated access to forest service are among the amenities enjoyed at Foxboro. Underground utilities are to lot line and include DSL access.
Investing in real estate is about a lot more than just an emotional decision; it also has to make financial sense. Moreover, with so many options and information about what is the best place in the US to build a home, we want to give you reasons to consider Northern Arizona to build a luxury mountain home.
Living in Foxboro Ranch Estates means you belong to a luxury mountain community that has some of the best places to visit in the U.S., less than 40 miles away. Experiencing the mountain lifestyle is all about enjoying nature, eating great food, and creating unforgettable memories. And, one of the best places nearby is Sedona.
Building a home is not a simple task. There are so many moving parts, and people involved, that a lot of details can go unnoticed if you do it alone.Unless you are in the construction business, many basic home-building questions will be difficult for you to know the answer to. For example, how can you tell a reliable contractor from another? Are they capable of building a luxury home? What building permits will you need? Is it different because the house will be in a ranch estate? Are there any environmental regulations to consider?
- 405 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 1
- 325 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 2
- 319 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 3
- 295 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 5
- 231 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 8
- 141 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 10
- 57 E Foxboro Road – Homesite 12
- 9 W Foxboro Road – Homesite 14
- 17595 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 15
- 17563 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 16
- 17566 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 18
- 17592 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 19
- 195 W Foxboro Rd – Homesite 20
- 243 W Foxboro Rd – Homesite 21
- 454 W Clay Park Way – Homesite 24
- 416 W Clay Park Way – Homesite 25
- 297 W Ava J Circle – Homesite 27
- 331 W Ava J Circle – Homesite 28
- 333 W Ava J Circle – Homesite 29
- 318 W Ava J Circle – Homesite 30
- 243 W Dawn Circle – Homesite 32
- 269 W Dawn Circle – Homesite 33
- 264 W Dawn Circle – Homesite 34
- 252 W Dawn Circle – Homesite 35
- 80 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 41
- 122 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 42
- 17976 S Dixie Lane – Homesite 44
- 18010 S Dixie Lane – Homesite 45
- 18011 S Dixie Lane – Homesite 47
- 18005 S Dixie Lane – Homesite 48
- 318 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 50
- 366 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 51
- 404 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 52
- 395 E. Clay Park Way – Homesite 53
- 349 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 54
- 303 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 55
- 269 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 56