Before Munds Park became a hub for homesteaders, the area was home to the ancient Navajo tribe. As the east was settled, many tribal cultures made their way out west living their lives against the striking backdrop of the deserts and mountains of the region.
Why It’s Better To Build A Second Home In Nature Versus Phoenix
When given a choice, most people will opt to live within a city because it’s more convenient. In cities, you can have more options when it comes to shopping, culture, education, career and more. However, building a second home in nature where you’re far away from the noise and technology may be far better once you retire. This second home can also be an option for your children when they wish to live out of their homes or when they want to save money by not paying rent.
When Is The Best Time To Buy A Second Home in Arizona?
Your first home is well maintained, in beautiful condition, and the mortgage is being paid without stress. You’re easily breezing through retirement and thoroughly enjoying life visiting with your grandchildren and having weekends to yourself, but then you pause and consider- I want a second home, somewhere peaceful, somewhere beautiful. Why not consider consulting someone at Foxboro Ranch Estates? We have beautiful lots available and we believe in 100% customer satisfaction, so we’ll work with you to create the home of your dreams.
Planning to build a luxury home right in the wonderful city of Flagstaff? Good planning can equal less spending and more conveniences for you and your family. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you consider building your luxury home in the northern Arizona region.
Flagstaff is a great place to build your second home. Whether it be a winter retreat or a summer escape, you can choose from a wide variety of property offerings in one of the best places to live.
On October 24, 2001, Flagstaff, Arizona became known as the world’s first Dark Sky City. This title is given to cities that implement steps in preserving the beautiful qualities of the night sky through encouraging low-light pollution and being conducive to stargazing and observation initiatives during the night.
For many homeowners, the idea of building a luxury home feels like a pipe dream. The costs can be worrisome, and without the right information, making the decision to move forward with building the home of your dreams can be a difficult decision to make. At Foxboro Ranch Estates, we’re here for you and can help you build your home one brick at a time.
Building a custom home is exciting, but how can you be sure you’re choosing the right materials? When it comes to luxury construction, homeowners should consider a number of factors to ensure their dream homes stand strong, and Foxboro Ranch Estates has just what you need to make these decisions quick and easy!
- Lots Available
- 405 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 1
- 325 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 2
- 319 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 3
- 295 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 5
- 231 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 8
- 141 E Foxboro Rd – Homesite 10
- 57 E Foxboro Road – Homesite 12
- 9 W Foxboro Road – Homesite 14
- 17595 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 15
- 17563 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 16
- 17566 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 18
- 17592 S Osprey Cir – Homesite 19
- 195 W Foxboro Rd – Homesite 20
- 243 W Foxboro Rd – Homesite 21
- 454 W Clay Park Way – Homesite 24
- 416 W Clay Park Way – Homesite 25
- 297 W Ava J Circle – Homesite 27
- 331 W Ava J Circle – Homesite 28
- 318 W Ava J Circle – Homesite 30
- 243 W Dawn Circle – Homesite 32
- 264 W Dawn Circle – Homesite 34
- 252 W Dawn Circle – Homesite 35
- 80 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 41
- 122 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 42
- 17976 S Dixie Lane – Homesite 44
- 18010 S Dixie Lane – Homesite 45
- 18005 S Dixie Lane – Homesite 48
- 318 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 50
- 366 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 51
- 404 E Clay Park Way – Homesite 52